Kenton Elementary School is hosting Jump Rope For Heart the week of February 20th. Jump Rope For Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. It teaches kids:
- the importance of developing heart-healthy habits
- that being physically active can be fun
- that by raising funds to support research and education they help save lives across the country and in their community
Please keep in mind these dates:
- Envelopes passed out: January 30th
- Envelopes due: February 22nd
- Jumping will be done during PE classes in February.
For any questions, please contact Mr. Collins or Mrs. Van Horn.