What is Red Ribbon Week?
It is a way for students to unite and take a visible stand against substance abuse.
October 23rd – October 27th
This is when we will celebrate Red Ribbon Week this year.
- Monday, October 23rd: “Sock it to Drugs” (wear crazy socks)
- Tuesday, October 24th: “Put a Cap on Drugs” (wear a hat)
- Wednesday, October 25th: “Turn Your Back on Drugs” (wear your shirt backwards)
- Thursday, October 26th: “Team Up Against Drugs” (wear your favorite team shirt)
- Friday, October 27th: “Red Ribbon Week” (wear red)