Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Last school year, we sold 4,632 books resulting in 833,760 reading minutes! Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep up with changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits!
Book Fair Dates: November 1st – November 10th
Shopping Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- November 7th – Muffins with Mom (7:30 AM – 8:00 AM)
- November 8th – Donuts with Dad (7:30 AM – 8:00 AM)
The Book Fair will be OPEN during Student Led Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Wednesday, November 1st: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, November 2nd: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
If you are unable to attend the Book Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at scholastic.com/bf/kes2017. Our Online Fair is available from October 28th – November 17th.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember all purchases benefit our school.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.