There will be NO SCHOOL during the week of September 4th – September 8th
due to Labor Day and the Hardin County Fair.
Thank you to everyone who has already signed up for the Kenton Elementary School Kroger Community Rewards Program.
To sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards, follow these steps:
- Register online at www.kentoncommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card – if you don’t have one, they are available at any Kroger desk.
- Click on sign in/register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the name of the organization (Kenton Elementary School), select the organization, and confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Kenton Elementary School on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Kenton Elementary School until after you have registered your card(s).
If you don’t know your Kroger Plus card number, you can call 877-576-7587.
Remember, you must swipe your registered card or use the phone number that is related to your Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Due to the large number of students at Kenton Elementary School, it is important to include the following information on notes sent to the teacher regarding transportation changes:
- Student’s full name
- Teacher’s name
- Name and address of the place where the student is going to (ONLY if it is NOT their home address)
By providing this information this information, it will help to eliminate confusion for staff and students at the end of the day.
Thank you for your help!
Please pay school fees as soon as possible!
- School fees are $40.00 for all students in preschool.
- School fees are $40.00 for students in grades kindergarten through 6th grade. If your student is on reduced lunch, their school fee is $6.80.
For any questions concerning school fees, please contact the school office at 419-673-7248.
Kenton Elementary School is pleased to announce new staff for the 2017-2018 School Year: Alexandria Massaro, Christina Dick, Tori England, Jessica Stephens, Brooke Boznango, Cassie Battles, Kelli Reese, Samantha Griner, McKenzie Butterman, Kelly MacDonald, Alyssa Goldsmith, Regina Comstock, Dylan Hunsicker, Luke Abbott, and R. Jordan Gibson.
Pictured are all new staff for Kenton City Schools at the August Board of Education Meeting.