OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Date: Monday, August 14th
- Grades Preschool and 6th: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Grades Kindergarten and 3rd: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Grades 1st and 4th: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Grades 2nd and 5th: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
All teachers are in their classrooms from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
If you have a child in more than one grade level you DO NOT need to attend at the scheduled times. All teachers will be in their classrooms from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM, so you may visit your children’s classrooms in one visit.
The following are important items to complete during Open House:
- After School Transportation: Confirm after school transportation arrangements for your child.
- Fees: Pay “student fees” in your child’s pod. Preschool (ALL STUDENTS) – $40. Grades kindergarten – 6th grade – $40 (full pay) / $6.80 (reduced pay).
- Supplies: Bring student supplies to assigned classroom.
- Paperwork: Please follow the InfoSnap directions to complete your child’s required school forms prior to Open House. If you do not have Internet access, computers will be available to complete the required forms at Open House.
- Please complete/turn in the order form at the PTO booth for your child’s FREE Spirit Shirt.
- Parents must complete the Free/Reduced Lunch Form to be entered in the FREE DRAWING. Parents can also put money on their child’s lunch account.
- 5th and 6th grade band students may drop off instruments to inspect for quality in the Band Room.