Kenton Elementary School PTO will be hosting its annual spring fundraiser, the “Wildcat Prowl,” on Thursday, May 18th at Robinson Field (make-up rain date: May 19th). This is a FUN, school-wide activity where each student walks or jogs on the track at Robinson Field, to show support for our school and raise awareness of a healthy lifestyle. Everyone is welcome to attend this event – parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, and friends. Please come and participate with your student.
Wildcat Prowl Schedule on Thursday, May 18th:
- Preschool and Kindergarten: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
- 1st Grade and 2nd Grade: 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM
- 3rd Grade and 4th Grade: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- 5th Grade and 6th Grade: 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM
Water and a snack will be provided to the students.
The Wildcat Prowl is also a school-wide fundraiser event where proceeds go back to the KES PTO for field trips and other student activities. Students who participate will have an opportunity to earn a prize for their efforts.
How the Fundraiser Works:
- The fundraiser will run from April 24th – May 12th.
- Students are invited to solicit flat rate donations from parents, friends, family, and neighbors prior to the Wildcat Prowl on May 18th.
- For every $10-dollars in donations raised by a student, his or her name will be placed on a raffle ticket and entered into a drawing for a prize. Drawing for prizes will be held on May 19th during school.
- All donations must be returned in the envelope provided with this letter, to the school by Friday, May 12th.