Dear Parents of 5th and 6th Grade Students:
On Friday, February 10, 2017, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Kenton Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization will be hosting a dance for the 5th and 6th grade students.
We have listed some details for your information:
- Tickets for the dance are being sold by Dance Committee Representatives (one per class) and can be purchased for $1.00.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the door if a student did not purchase a ticket prior to the dance.
- One glow stick will be given to each student when they arrive. Additional glow sticks can be purchased for $.25.
- There will be a concession stand with snacks and drinks available to purchase. The cost of the snacks and drinks will range from $.50 to $1.00.
- The money collected from ticket sales and all proceeds from concessions will be donated to the Not By Choice Foundation on behalf of the 5th and 6th grade students at KES.
- All students can be dropped off at the main entrance to KES.
- At the end of the dance, 6th grade students can be picked up at the main front entrance and 5th grade students can be picked up at the back bus entrance.
- All school rules will apply and be enforced at the dance. In addition, once students enter the dance, they are not to leave. If they do leave, they will not be able to re-enter the dance.
KES PTO Board and Dance Committee