The Kenton Elementary School third grade students will present their Christmas Musical on Thursday, December 8th at 7 PM in the Kenton Elementary School gymnasium. The Dress Rehearsal will be approximately 1:30 PM that same day. Grandparents and parents who work nights may attend the morning Dress Rehearsal.
Students should begin to arrive at Kenton Elementary School on Thursday, December 8th at approximately 6:30 PM and go to their classrooms. PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW SO THAT ALL STUDENTS IN THIRD GRADE AT KENTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ARE IN ATTENDANCE.
The program is called, “Crazy Christmas.” Everything’s wild at the North Pole. Join the fun as Santa, the Elves, the Reindeer, and our students go crazy for Christmas!
Costumes are pretty easy! Just have your student wear bright Christmas colors!
PARKING FOR THE EVENING PERFORMANCE:
If your child is in Miss Howard, Mrs. Ewing, Mrs. Mikesell’s classes, please park in the back parking lot (where the buses park) and enter the school through the back door. If your child is in Mrs. Sprang, Mrs. Gammon, Ms. Erter, or Mrs. Oakes’ classes, please park in the front parking lot and enter the school through the front door.
As an added bonus this year, if 100% of any individual class is in attendance, those students will receive an ice cream sundae or cookie party during their next music class! AND, if 100% of all Mrs. Sheldon’s or Mr. Davis’ classes attend the evening performance, each class will get the ice cream sundae party/cookie party plus an extra recess during their music class!
If your child needs a ride to the evening performance or have any questions, please contact the school office at 419-673-7248.
Don’t forget to order your 2016-2017 Kenton Elementary School yearbook!
Order deadline: December 8, 2016
Paper order forms are available in the school office
You can order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com – use the Yearbook ID Code: 10676017.
Thank you to everyone who has already signed up for the Kenton Elementary School Kroger Community Rewards Program.
To sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards, follow these instructions:
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card – if you don’t have one, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on sign in/register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the name of the organization (Kenton Elementary School), select the organization, and confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Kenton Elementary School on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Kenton Elementary School until after you have registered your card (s).
If you don’t know your Kroger Plus card number, you can call 877-576-7587.
Remember, you must swipe your registered card or use the phone number that is related to your Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
There is NO SCHOOL on Wednesday, November 23rd – Monday, November 28th.
Classes resume Tuesday, November 29th.
Choice of Milk
Choice of Milk
Choice of Milk
Beefy Nachos and Cheese
Choice of Milk
2 HOUR DELAY
In the event that Kenton City Schools would be on a two hour delay, school would begin at 10:00 AM. No breakfast is served on days with two hour delays.
3 HOUR DELAY
In the event that Kenton City Schools would be on a three hour delay, school would begin at 11:00 AM and end at 3:30 PM. No breakfast is served on days with three hour delays.
DELAYS AND CLOSINGS
Any delays or closings will be announced on WKTN 95.5 FM, WLIO Lima, and Columbus 4, 6, and 10.
Online delay information may be obtained at www.kentoncityschools.org and will be sent through “Blackboard Connect” phone system to all those who are registered.
Please call in all transportation changes to the school by 12:00 PM.
School Office Telephone: 419-673-7248
Due to the large number of students at Kenton Elementary School, it is important to include the following information on notes sent to teachers regarding transportation changes:
- Student’s full name
- Teacher’s name
- Name and address of the place where the student is going to (only if it is NOT their home address)
- By providing this information, it will help eliminate confusion for staff and students at the end of the day!
Thank you for your help!