Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, November 2nd from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM and Thursday, November 3rd from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
This is an opportunity for parents, students, and teachers to share successes, accomplishments, and/or concerns.
We believe in students can accomplish high academic goals when parents play an active role in the education of their child.
If you have not scheduled a conference yet, but would like to attend, please contact the school office at 419-673-7248.
Here are some ideas to help make the conference a valuable experience:
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may already have.
- During the conference, take notes.
- Please try to be on time to your conference so you have plenty of time for discussion.
- Please call the school office if you are able to make your scheduled time.
- If at all possible, leave younger siblings at home so you may focus solely on your school age child’s successes and/or concerns. It is their day to shine!