Reading is one of the most important skills children can learn. Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right to our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. By shopping at our school’s Scholastic Book Fair, you are giving your child access to great, new books and helping to provide books for our classroom libraries. Last school year, we sold 3,861 books resulting in 694,980 reading minutes! Let’s help our children learn to LOVE reading!
Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this routinely to keep pace with changing taste and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Please make plans to visit our Book Fair.
BOOK FAIR DATES: October 27th – November 2nd
SHOPPING HOURS: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Morning with Mom: November 1st, 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
- Donuts with Dad: November 2nd, 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
THE BOOK FAIR WILL BE OPEN DURING PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES!
If you are unable to attend the Book Fair in person, checkout our online store at bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/kes2016 beginning October 22nd.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.