Monday, August 15th
Pre-K and 6th Grade (5:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
1st Grade and 3rd Grade (7:00 – 8:00 PM)
Tuesday, August 16th
Kindergarten and 5th Grade (5:00 PM – 6:00 PM)
2nd Grade and 4th Grade (7:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
The following are important items to complete during Open House:
- After School Transportation: Confirm after school transportation arrangements for your child.
- Fees: Pay “Student Fees” in child’s pod.
-ALL STUDENT FEES ARE $40.00
- Supplies: Bring student supplies to assigned classroom
- Paperwork: Please follow the InfoSnap directions to complete your child’s required school forms prior to open house. If you do not have Internet access computers will be available to complete the required forms at open house.
- The PTO will be taking orders for Spirit Shirts: $3 for youth/$5 for adults.
- Parents can also put money on their student’s lunch account.
- 5th grade band students will be “fitted” for instruments during assigned Open House time.
**More information will be mailed out to students later this summer.**