- All donation envelopes are to be returned by Wednesday, May 4th.
- Check donations should be made payable to “KES PTO”
- A donor giving more than $250 in a single contribution will receive a written acknowledgement form from KES PTO so the donor can claim that deduction on their individual income tax return.
- For every $10 dollars that a student raises, their name will be placed on a raffle ticket and entered into a raffle drawing. For example, if a student raises $100 dollars, the student will have 10 raffle tickets/chances to win some amazing prizes, including: Mini iPad, Garmin Vivo, V-Tech Smart Watch, Zoombezi Bay Tickets, Kenton City Pool passes, free YMCA swim lessons, and much more!
- The overall TOP 3 Classes of KES (total pledges received) will get to choose their own class prize, such as: an extra recess, field day activities, outdoor picnics, etc…
**Would you or your business like to donate a raffle prize for a student to win? If so, contact “Wildcat Prowl” Chair Amy McFarlin at: firstname.lastname@example.org