Kroger makes a donation to Kenton Elementary School on a quarterly basis, based on the amount of money parents spend on groceries at Kroger. The program gives parents an easy way to support Kroger.
A Kroger’s grocery bill of any size can easily rack up a lot of points. All you have to do is register your Kroger Plus card online at: www.krogercommunityrewards.com and choose “Kenton Elementary School” as your Community Rewards recipient. Continue to shop as you normally do. Your purchases will only count towards Kenton Elementary School after you register online.
Please note that enrolling in the program does not impact how you use your own Kroger coupons/points/savings or fuel reward discounts. Your Kroger’s card/reward number can only be linked to one organization at a time. The Kroger Company has set aside $5 million dollars for the Kroger Community Reward Program.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE QUICK AND EASY STEPS TO ENROLL:
- Visit the Kroger website: www.kroger.com
- Click on the “sign in” button on the top right (or register if you have not done so previously)
- Once signed in, click on the “My Account” button
- Next, click on the “Account Settings” button
- Next, click on the “Account Summary” button
- Find the “Community Rewards” box at the bottom of the web page and click “Edit”
- Select “Kenton Elementary School” and click “Save”
- Next time you shop at Kroger – check your receipt! Kenton Elementary School will appear at the bottom
Please encourage friends and other family members to also sign up and have “Kenton Elementary School” as their recipient choice for the Kroger Community Rewards.