What is Red Ribbon Week?
It is a way for students to unite and take a visible stand against substance abuse.
October 26th – October 30th
These will be the dates that we celebrate Red Ribbon Week this year.
- Monday, October 26th – “Sock it to Drugs” (Wear crazy socks)
- Tuesday, October 27th – “Put a Cap on Drugs” (Wear hats)
- Wednesday, October 28th – “Turn Your Back on Drugs” (Wear your shirt backwards)
- Thursday, October 29th – “Team Up Against Drugs” (Wear sports attire)
- Friday, October 30th – “Red Ribbon Spirit” (Wear red)