Thank you to everyone who signed up for the Kenton Elementary School Kroger Community Rewards.
19 households who had signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards and shopped at the Kroger store in Kenton between May 2015 – July 2015 contributed $191.61!
Thank you for your continued support!
To sign up for the Kroger Community Rewards, follow these instructions:
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card – if you don’t have one, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on sign in/register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, and entering your email address and creating a password.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the name of the organization (Kenton Elementary School), select the organization, and confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Kenton Elementary School on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Kenton Elementary School until after you have registered your card(s).
If you don’t know your Kroger Plus card number, you can call 877-576-7587.
Remember, you must swipe your registered card or use the phone number that is related to your Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.