Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, November 12th from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM and Thursday, November 13th from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
This is an opportunity for parents, students, and teachers to share successes, accomplishments, and/or concerns.
Grade cards will also be handed out at this time, as well.
For students in pre-school and kindergarten, the conferences will be Student-Led, which means your child will be sharing their portfolio through a Power Point Presentation, which includes their class mission, class rules, and independent student goals.
We believe students can accomplish high academic goals when parents play an active role in the education of their child.
If you have not scheduled a conference yet, but would like to attend, please contact the school office at 419-673-7248.
Here are some ideas to help make the conference a valuable experience:
1. Write down any questions or concerns that you may already have.
2. During the conference, take notes.
3. Please try to be on time to your conference so you have plenty of time for discussion.
4. Please call the school office if you are unable to make your scheduled time.
5. If at all possible, leave younger siblings at home so may focus soley on your school age child’s successes and/or concerns. It is their day to shine!